Dooley’s Hotel and Waterford offers so much for the entire family to see and do. There is such a huge choice of family fun activities in and around Waterford, the only problem will be how to fit them all in during your stay!
Over half of our 112 bedrooms at Dooley’s Hotel are equipped for families. These are ideal for the whole family and feature a double bed, single bed and pull out single bed. Rooms are equipped with:
- High speed WIFI internet access
- Complimentary Daily Newspaper (if requested)
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV
- Work Desk
- Bath with overhead shower
- Dedicated Childrens Menu with abundance of choice.
The choice of family fun in and around Waterford is huge and the good news is that you don’t have to put your hand in your pocket for all of them.
- Check out the native wildlife at Fenor Bog
- Go for a drive through the Comeragh Mountains and check out the Magic Hill and The Mahon Falls
- Go for a hike and picnic with the family up in Coumshingaun (the finest example of a glacial lake in Europe) also in the Comeraghs
- Visit West Waterford and see Lismore Castle, The Towers of Ballysaggartmore
- Take a walk along the cliffs of our coastline in the East or West of the county
- Take a megalithic tour and visit the Knockeen and Gaulstown Dolmens
- Go on one of our 5 recommended driving routes from Waterford City
- Check out everthing to do in Waterford and surrounding areas at Visit Waterford.