What's On in Waterford
Waterford is a busy place and there's always something going on whether its Live Music, Comedy, Art Exhibitions or Theatre. With so much available you're guaranteed to find something you like.
Below is a flavour of the biggest and best events held annually in Waterford:
- Waterford Viking Marathon held end of June
- Waterford Daytripper Concerts held first week of July
- Waterford Spraoi Family Festival held August Bank Holiday Weekend
- Tramore Races August Festival. August 16th to 19th.
- Blue Grass Festival Dunmore East held end of August
- Waterford Harvest Festival held mid September
- Waterford Festival of Architecture held beginning of October
- John Dwyer Trad Weekend held middle October (Dooley's Hotel hosts a number of Events)
- Imagine Arts Festival held middle to end of October
- The Irish Ghost Story Festival held end of October
- Winterval - Ireland's Christmas Festival held end of November and right throughout December